About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
I'm a slightly crazy, totally random, over-scheduled, over-thinking, under-efficient middle school math teacher and single mom.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Spring!

I'm back! I am coming out of hibernation. There is a clear cycle to my life. Basically, Spring and Summer I am happy and active, come fall I go into hibernation and in the winter I find myself barely keeping my head above water. So, I apologize for letting this bloggy thing basically die. I've noticed that about 10% of the posts on here are apologies for not posting more often. I have always sucked at journal writing. But I am determined to make this a successful blog. It will be fun, informative and contain lots of cute pictures of my adorable children.


So here is my pledge that I make here today before my 2 readers (Thank you Dena and Marybeth!). I am going to post something EVERY day, even if it is just to say, life sucks and I can't post right now. Really, I mean it. I know Dena is laughing at me right now. Although she won't read this for another 3 months because she stopped checking sometime back in January. And by then I will have proven myself.


Can we build it? Yes, we can!

1 comment:

dena said...

Well, it's about damn time! Glad you're going to make the effort again.