About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon
I'm a slightly crazy, totally random, over-scheduled, over-thinking, under-efficient middle school math teacher and single mom.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hello sunshine.

I am exhausted and I can barely move. My lymph nodes are totally swollen. I did not get sick all winter. Today was the hottest day of the year. What's up???? I hope I feel better tomorrow because I actually have a babysitter and plans to go OUT. Ian had the biggest meltdown of his life tonight. Both kids JUST went to sleep and it's 9:30. Their bedtime is 7. We don't have AC. I gave it away last year because I love the earth. I'm an idiot. I have been whining a lot this week. I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Three in a row!!! And yet...it's the 19th. :) Not that I can talk...my blog is dying of boredom.

Anonymous said...

Well said.